About Us 02 April 2015
Tom Maher & Co., Ltd., is the longest established firm of Auctioneers, Valuers, Estate Agents and Letting Agents in Tallaght, founded in 1967. The business focuses on all aspects of the residential & commercial property market, including acquisitions and disposals.
We also provide a most comprehensive range of estate agency and professional services.
Tom Maher & Company offer Landlords a professional service to help simplify the letting process in finding suitable tenants, we also look after rent reviews where applicable to ensure a smooth renewal of an existing lease. The continuity of a lease means value for a landlord.
Let your property with Tom Maher and company because:
• We have Unrivalled Knowledge of the local area Market
• Vast Experience in Letting Properties
• Tenants like to deal with our company and are confident their needs will be met and looked after
• Regular communication and Updates
• A Qualified, Licenced, Insured and bonded company
• Members of the IAVI
Our service includes:
• Inspection of the property by a Senior Negotiator.
• Pre-letting advice on achievable rent and presentation of the property.
• Photographs and details are taken. The property is advertised on a number of property websites; to include daft.ie, myhome.ie, tommaher.ie, & property.ie to achieve maximum exposure.
• Enquiries are dealt with, viewings of the property are arranged for either daytime or evening depending when suits the prospective tenant.
• Acceptance and thorough check of employment and landlord references from tenants.
• Collection of deposit and first month’s rent.
• A lease is drawn up for all tenants to sign, with any additional conditions that the landlord may require included.
• Completion of registration of tenancy with PRTB.
• Transfer of utilities, ESB & Gas.
• Statement of account and copy of lease provided to landlord;
At all times throughout this process the Lettings team will be on-hand to answer any queries you may have, and ensure that the whole procedure is completed as quickly as possible minimising the amount of time that your property is unoccupied.
During the duration of the lease we will liaise between Landlord and tenant.
Prior to an expiration of tenancy, we will contact your tenants to ascertain whether they will renew their lease agreement or intend to vacate the property. Should the tenants wish to vacate, we will re-let the property.